Buy Official Anime Merchandise
Why Hello There My Fellow Anime Fan 😉
Anime Motivation is a retailer of Anime Action Figures, PVC statues and cute Nendoroid’s.
Taken from all your favorite Anime shows, movies, OVA’s and spin-off series.
So there’s no doubt you’ll find collectibles worth spending your money on in our Anime store.
Where Is Your Online Store Based?
Anime Motivation is based in Greater Manchester, UK. Which is in the North-West region of England.
You know what’s so great about this?
If you’re a UK Anime collector you won’t have to deal with those annoying custom clearance fees.
Making your shopping experience less painful and more straightforward.
What Are Your Business Operating Hours?
Anime Motivation is open 24/7 for business.
Customer service hours are between 10AM-10PM UK time. 7 days a week.
Which Countries Do You Ship Products To?
It’s our mission to reach Anime fans and collectors worldwide and become your go-to Otaku store.
So with that being said, here’s a sample of the countries and states we ship to:
- United Kingdom
- South Africa
- United States
- New Zealand
Is Shipping Expensive?
- If you’re a UK customer you’ll never pay more than £3.99 for shipping.
- Shipping is FREE when you spend over £59.99 as a UK Anime collector.
- If you’re overseas, shipping varies between £10-£19.99.
- You’ll never pay more than that. And that’s a promise!
How Does Shipping/Returns Work?
- All your precious Anime merchandise is shipped within 48 hours of purchase. Shipping takes 2-5 days for UK anime collectors, and 4-10 days for international fans.
- Backorders are delivered once the product is back in stock. Or if the figurine can be ordered on-demand.
- Preorders are shipped either early or on release date (depending on the manufacturer). Preorders for figurines are paid upfront to guarantee stock.
- If your item arrives broken, damaged or lost, you’ll be refunded within 7 days.
- If your item hasn’t arrived within 14 days (UK), then you’ll receive a refund or replacement. For International orders, you’ll be refunded after 25 days (if the item hasn’t arrived).
- All items are tracked both in the UK and internationally. Making it more convenient for you as a customer.
- Returns aren’t acceptable if: you damage, open or use the product.
- Returns are acceptable when: You haven’t used, touched or opened the product. And also if we ship out the wrong product by mistake.
What Anime Shows Do You Have Merchandise For?
Anime Motivation stocks a large list of action figures, nendoroid’s and statues from dozens of shows.
Here’s a sample:
- Dragon Ball Z
- Code Geass
- Attack On Titan
- Love Live School Idol Project
- Date A Live
- One Piece
- Fairy Tail
- Kono Subarashii
- Sailor Moon
- Sword Art Online
Why Should I Trust You?
Here’s what Anime collectors say:
More reasons to trust Anime Motivation:
- We ONLY stock Official anime merch and figurines.
- We’ve been featured in publications like Japanese Station (the biggest Indonesian Anime site).
- All payments are secured through SSL encryption and providers like PayPal and Stripe.
- Anime Motivation uses a firewall to beef-up website security. Because you’re protection is a top priority.
- All products are licensed and manufactured by Megahouse, Good Smile Company, Kotobukiya, and other official Japanese companies.
- It’s easy to get in touch with us. Whether it’s on social media or by email. And yes, we respond within LESS than 24 hours.
- Anime Motivation has an up-to date blog, where we cover entertaining, fun and informal posts for Anime collectors and fans alike. Which helps you get to know us on a personal level.
- We care about the Anime community. Which is best shown through the blog and our efforts.
- Anime Motivation is super-active on social media on a weekly basis. On platforms like – Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
Why Should I Buy Your Products When I Can Get Them Elsewhere?
- Anime Motivation isn’t the cheapest UK retailer of Anime products. That being said, the level of service we provide is much higher than your average Anime retailer.
- A human company. Most Anime retailers have no face behind the company. For many it’s hard to tell who the owner of the company even is. That’s not the case with Anime Motivation.
- Officially licensed Anime figures. While some Anime retailers figures may be cheaper, keep in mind: many are selling bootleg/counterfeit products. This hurts the Anime industry (which doesn’t help anybody).
- 90 day return policy. Assuming you haven’t used or opened your product, you have a generous 90 days to return or exchange it.
- Passionate about Anime. Some retailers sell Anime figures without knowing a thing or being interested in what they’re selling. The opposite is true with Anime Motivation. The owner – Theo Ellis shows this through the weekly blog.
- Dedicated anime blog. The truth is – very few (if any) Anime retailers have their own blog. Anime Motivation is a company dedicated to making a difference in the Anime community.
- More than “just” an Anime retailer. Anime Motivation is committed to educating and inspiring Anime collectors/fans who shop with us.
Is It Easy To Contact You If I Have A Question?
How Can I Learn More About Your Company?
To find out more about Anime Motivation, when the business began and more info, hit the button below.
Relevant Articles You’ll Love:
Your Ultimate Guide To Buying Official Anime Merchandise Online
The History Of Nendoroid Figures: Lets Dive Into How They Became So Cute And Popular
Bootleg Vs Real Anime Figures: 6 Videos To Help You Spot The Difference
More Helpful Resources for Anime Collectors:
Resources and Buyer Guides