NOTE: Guest posts are closed and will no longer be accepted for the time being.
Anime Motivation is all about selling anime toys and figurines to collectors worldwide.
Beyond that there’s the weekly blog on anime life lessons, resources, opinion-pieces, news and inspiration.
The website’s goal is to:
Become the #1 hub for anime collectors and fans alike.
And the mission:
Make a difference in the anime community.
To do that your help would make a difference.
This is what we’re looking for:
- Are you passionate about Anime?
- Do you check up on anime news, blogs, and new shows to stay up to date?
- Can you write? Are you a native English speaker? Or a non-native with good English skills?
- Do you have your own Anime blog? (This isn’t required).
- Are you looking for an online platform to share your work and passion for Anime?
- Are you an anime collector of figurines, merch or toys? (This is a bonus)
If you answered yes to any or most questions, then get in touch with Anime Motivation.
NOTE: This is not a paid position.
- 100% Original content (no duplicates/plagiarism).
- Write posts between 500 – 2000+ words. In-depth or unique posts do best.
- Make sure WHAT you send over hasn’t already been done by checking out the blog. Or using the “search” function.
- Content/headlines will be edited before going live.
Topics to write about:
- Anime recommendations.
- Opinion Pieces.
- Anime life lessons/quote posts. If you send quotes, send it as text.
- Inspirational posts from an anime point of view.
- And anything seen on the blog (make sure you check it out beforehand).
Educational posts (How To) works well to.
Benefits of contributing to Anime Motivation:
- An author bio box and image (if you choose) to showcase who you are to readers.
- Anime Motivation reaches over 100,000+ visitors per month as of August 2018.
- All content is published across social networks like Pinterest, which has almost 1 million viewers per month.
- Get in front of a growing audience of fans and collectors.
- No obligations. You can set your own writing schedule.
- As the site becomes bigger and more successful, better opportunities for writers will arise.
One more thing:
Every time your post is published you’ll be notified by email automatically.
So you can start sharing it and spreading the word!
If you’re ready to get started, you can:
- Send over your content via a WORD doc (Google Docs, Microsoft Word) or a similar format.
- Make sure you don’t include images in the word document.
- Send any photos for your content as an attachment in the email instead.
- Your email should be sent to: email@example.com
As long as you make sure your content hasn’t been covered before, and it’s not a duplicate of content online, your post is likely to be accepted.
Get started now!
I’m Hikari Yorokobi. The official mascot for Anime Motivation.