Anime Motivation is all about motivating
That’s how it all started.
Beyond that there’s the weekly blog with resources, opinion-pieces, unique news and lists.
The website’s mission:
Make a difference in the
To do that your help would make a difference.
This is what we’re looking for:
- Are you passionate about
- Do you check up on
animenews, blogs, and new shows to stay up to date?
- Can you write? Are you a native English speaker? Or a non-native with good English skills?
- Do you have your own
Animeblog? (This isn’t required).
- Are you looking for an online platform to share your work and passion for
If you answered yes to any or most questions, then get in touch with
NOTE: This is not a paid position.
- 100% Original content (no duplicates/plagiarism).
- Write posts between 500 – 2000+ words. In-depth or unique posts do best.
- Make sure WHAT you send over hasn’t already been done by checking out the blog. Or using the “search” function.
- Content/headlines will be edited before going live.
Topics to write about:
- Opinion Pieces.
- Inspirational posts from an
animepoint of view.
- And anything seen on the blog (make sure you check it out beforehand).
Educational posts (How To) works as well.
Benefits of contributing to
- An author bio box and image (if you choose) to showcase who you are to readers.
AnimeMotivation reaches over 1-2M+ visitors per month as of 2020.
- All content is published across social networks like Pinterest, F.B, etc, which has over 16+ million viewers per month.
- Get in front of a growing audience of fans.
- No obligations. You can set your own writing schedule.
- As the site becomes bigger and more successful, better opportunities for writers will arise.
One more thing:
Every time your post is published you’ll be notified by email. So you can start sharing it and spreading the word!
If you’re ready to get started, you can:
- Send over your content via a WORD doc (Google Docs, Microsoft Word) or a similar format.
- Make sure you don’t include images in the word document.
- Send any photos for your content as an attachment in the email instead (or Google Drive).
- Your email should be sent to: [email protected]
As long as you make sure your content hasn’t been covered before, and it’s not a duplicate of content online, your post is likely to be accepted.
Get started now!