MyAnimeList is at a size where most fans are aware of it. And use it to keep track of how many
And even though I’ve said it’s not fully reliable for reviews, there’s still a case for it.
They end up in the dirt. The grave even, That’s the focus here. The worst rated
You might not even recognize a lot, or you just might.
50 Worst Rated
Anime On MAL:
1. Ex-Arm (2.17)
Ex Arm is a “
The anime did so bad it’s actually rated lower than any
2. Vampire Holmes (3.38)
One reviewer says:
“I have a hard time understanding what the screenwriters behind this “thing” were thinking when they all sat down to write it.
Did they all huddle together, started snickering as someone blurted out “let’s create the tritest, most unfunny thing imaginable!”? Because honestly, I’m having a hard time seeing the inception of this project being anything else.”
3. Pupa (3.42)
Pupa is what horror looks like when smoking crack or magic mushrooms.
In other words, it’s too extreme for extreme’s sake.
They went to ridiculous levels to give shock value, and did some of the most horrid things to further make that point.
As a result, it’s a laughing stock in the horror
4. Forest Fairy Five (3.48)
One MAL Reviewer says:
“I have no well constructed opinions to write here because frankly I simply just don’t care about this show enough to. This is the only piece of media EVER to make me actually, literally, physically vomit from the absolutely HORRENDOUS visuals and audio.”
5. Hanoka (3.67)
Hanoka is described as:
“The story takes place on a planet Tokinea where human beings and Star Races have been fighting. The story revolves around a girl who was made as “Demon God,” an ultimate weapon against human beings, and a boy who is a partner of the girl.”
6. Mahou Shoujo? Naria Girls (3.84)
I’ve talked a lot about magical girl anime being a flop, generally. And this is one of them.
One MAL reviewer says:
“Naria Girls is perhaps one of the worst
animeI have ever seen and is definitely the worst title from this year thus far, even worse than other pieces of dookie such as “Big Order” or “Mayogia”. It’s that bad!”
7. Ninja Collection (3.84)
On the official
“Seen the 1 Episode – cant watch further bc of the art style – a lot of things just dont make sense because of it.”
8. Gibiate (3.89)
Gibate is actually an original series. Made by 2 studios in particular.
Both never made anymore
9. Musekunin Galaxy Tylor (4.01)
Made by studio seven, who brought you: “I Can’t Understand What My Husband Is Saying”.
10. Ladyspo (4.18)
11. Kochinpa! (4.28)
Made in 2016, but the source for the studio and whether or not it’s original is unknown.
12. Ragnastrike Angels (4.34)
Adapted from the same studio as Hellsing,
The source is a video game.
13. Bishoujo Yuugi Unit Crane Game Girls (4.44)
Made by studio Kyotoma.
14. Chou Futsuu Toshi Kashiwa Densetsu R (4.47)
Super Nomal Studio is the one who made it. It’s their latest, released in 2020.
15. Glamorous Heroes (4.50)
16. Makura no Danshi (4.52)
17. JK Meshi! (4.62)
18. Souryo to Majiwaru Shikiyoku no Yoru ni (4.62)
19. Love Kome: We Love Rice (4.64)
20. Papillon Rose (4.65)
21. Conception (4.65)
22. Sushi Police (4.67)
23. Sekai no Yami Zukan (4.68)
24. Try Knights (4.70)
25. Dynamic Chord (4.71)
26. Ame-iro Cocoa (4.72)
27. 3-Nen D-Gumi Glass no Kamen (4.72)
28. Taishou Mebiusline: Chicchai-san (4.72)
29. Chargeman Ken! (4.76)
30. Room Mate (4.76)
31. Ame-iro Cocoa in Hawaii (4.77)
32. Idolls! (4.78)
33. Ame-iro Cocoa Series: Ame-con!! (4.78)
34. Ame-iro Cocoa: Rainy Color e Youkoso! (4.80)
35. Million Doll (4.81)
36. Bishoujo Yuugi Unit Crane Game Girls Galaxy (4.82)
37. Love Kome: We Love Rice 2nd Season (4.83)
38. KochinPa! Dainiki (4.85)
39. Nazotokine (4.86)
40. Ame-iro Cocoa: Side G (4.87)
41. Pac-World (4.88)
42. Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai (4.91)
43. Legend Of Duo (4.93)
44. Yousei Land Mukashibanashi (4.93)
This is a direct sequel to Forest Fairy Five.
There’s only one written review for the
45. Senjuushi (4.93)
The Thousand Noble Musketeers is an action/military
Given the fact there aren’t dozens of military shows that are stellar, this is no surprise.
46. Chou Henshin Cosprayers (4.95)
animethere is only three words that i can this that fit this anime, what the F$$$. The storyline like is broken up soo much it makes no sence. One of the protagonists is always depressed and is always negative no matter the cost and the fact it went from mahou shojo to mecha makes me wonder what type of animeit was.”
47. Ousama Game The Animation (5.00)
King’s Game is an
One reviewer on MAL says:
“The rules of the King’s Game are as follows:
1. All female characters must be disgustingly sexualized, this is a MATURE show for ADULTS after all.
2. Every death has to be over-the-top and ridiculous, people like comedy relief, right?
3. Characters must never exercise common sense, how else would there be a conflict?
4. The plot must be as nonsensical as possible. We can just tell people it’s a “mystery.”
48. Rail Romanesque (5.02)
Made by a new studio called Saetta. They’re known for Yatogame-Chan.
They’ve yet to make an
49. Kaito x Ansa (5.03)
Kaito x Ansa is actually the second season of Nazotokine. Which is in this list.
It’s only slightly better rated, but still one of the worst.
50. Dia Horizon (Kabu) (5.05)
A short description:
“What’s beyond the end of the horizon? Death… hope… freedom… A girl was born with the secret to the end. She… is not allowed to live freely. “Freedom” was just a word she yearns for.”