Anime is exactly that. Animated.
So everything in real life is exaggerated, or expressed in a way we’re not able to in the real world.
That being said, have you ever compared the differences between Anime and real life?
It might surprise you… And you’ll be nodding your head in agreement. 😉
1. Anime food always looks PERFECT!
But food in real life? It doesn’t always look that great.
I mean sure, it looks delicious. But not in the same way it does when you watch Anime…
2. Anime girls are usually slim or thin
But in real life, girls come in many different shapes and sizes. And not all girls match society’s stereotype.
3. Anime characters never have facial spots or acne
In real life many of us suffer from facial spots and acne. And have to buy tons of beauty products, creams and face washes to rid of it….
4. Wealthy Anime characters are loved and admired
In real life, rich and wealthy people are despised, hated, and envied. And we generally dislike the wealthy because they have what we don’t.
In Anime, this usually isn’t the case.
5. Anime characters can be born with any hair color
In real life we have to ruin our hair by dyeing it the color we want…
6. Angry Anime girls look dangerous
Real life girls who are angry look half as dangerous.
7. Anime characters have bright, white teeth
In real life our teeth are no way near as perfect.
8. The streets in Anime look clean and spotless
Not so much in real life though…
9. In Anime all the school teachers are hot and attractive
In real life not all teachers look like super models. Or fit the “stereotype” of what looks good.
10. Anime relationships look easy and effortless
In real life, it takes a lot of effort to find the right girlfriend/boyfriend. And a lot of hardship comes with it.
11. In Anime, pregnant women look perfect after giving birth
In real life it’s bloody, messy, and not as attractive.
12. School life in Anime looks fun (when compared)
In real life? Most kids are bored, dissatisfied, unhappy and even stressed at school. Because of the pressure to do well and get good grades.
13. Even when An Anime character is a terrible cook, it doesn’t look too bad…
But in real life? Well, you already know what terrible food looks like…
14. In Anime the weather always looks attractive. Even if it’s terrible
When it rains in real life, it looks awful. It feels awful. And the streets look messy, soggy, and it makes you want to stay at home.
What differences between Anime and real life have you noticed?
I’m the Founder of Anime Motivation.
The 1st anime I watched was Dragon Ball Z. Followed by Claymore, Inuyasha, Attack On Titan, and the rest as they say is “history”.