Sakura Haruno doesn’t get the credit she deserves for being useful, and playing a key role in
This is especially true even during parts of the first season of
I feel like
So with that said, let’s talk about it.
Here’s her best and most useful anime moments.
Sakura Haruno’s Useful Moments:
1. Sakura saves
Her reflexes saved his life.
2. She gave
3. She distracted Haku which gave
4. Sakura protected
5. Sakura protects unconscious
6. She encouraged Sasuke and lifted his spirit allowing him to fight against orochimaru
7. Helps sasuke when he gets the curse mark and loses control
8. Took care of
9. Was able to get herself out of an A rank genjutsu and released the genjutsu from
10. Protected Sasuke from Gaara
11. Saved kankuro by creating a new justu to extract poison
12. Made an antidote to counter sasori’s poison
14. Destroyed the opening of the Akatsuki cave
15. Defeated sasori along with chiyo
17. Sakura was able to carefully analyze how obito jutsu worked
18. Sakura helps shikamaru with decoding the code
19. Defeated the giant centipede summoning with one punch and saved Tami and her grandmother
Sakura, who jumps in front of the giant monster and punches him away from the villagers.
We see that Tami and her Granny thanks her for helping. I bet if not Sakura, these two would be dead right now, because they are not ninja and can’t do anything.
Some other shinobi noticed this small incident, but after they discovered that everything is alright, they probably went further to help another people. Tami is a little hurt.
20. Sakura healing people in the hospital (pain arc)
New patients keep arriving and she is unable to heal everyone, but she tries to do her best and heal as many people she can.
You should keep in mind, that her main occupation is a medic nin, who heals people first, so she mustn’t fight to prove that she is useful No, Sakua is saving other people lives and that’s already a big deal.
There are still a lot of other shinobi who are fighting, but Sakura is taking care of others,
I think she is doing a really important job. She isn’t just sitting somewhere or hiding behind other shinobi, like she would do before.
She is smart enough to analyze everything and decide what she can do to help. And I think she is really helping everyone and they all want to thank her for that.
21. Saved Hinata’s life (pain arc)
22. Sakura heals Karin
23. Healed and saved the lives of Kakashi’s team (war arc)
23. Went to the medical unit a saved the lives of many more shinobi
24. Tricked white zetsu who had impersonated himself as neji and defeated him
25. Sakura healed Kakashi and restored his chakra as soon as the entered the main battlefield
26. Sakura activated the byakugou and destroyed hundreds of miniature jubi clones
27. Summoned katsuyu and healed whole shinobi alliance
29. Sakura heals Shikamaru from the brink of death
30. Sakura gives Obito enough chakra to travel through Kagyua’s timespace
31. Sakura punches Kaguya which saves the day
32. Heals and saves both
33. Sakura saves Temari’s life (during brainwashed sai fight)
34. Sakura saves Sasuke from poison
So there you have it.
34+ times Sakura was useful in the anime. And some of her BEST moments in the
Sakura is a medical nin. It’s her job to SAVE lives first and foremost. Tsunade even pointed this out to her. So it’s mind boggling why fans say she’s useless when she’s “doing her job”.
The average fan ignores this, but it’s written in stone and can’t be denied no matter how you feel about Sakura as a character.
Featured image: Sakura.