Who doesn’t love a good smug-face every now and then?
Smug anime faces are the reason comedy shows are so hilarious, funny, and full of laughs. Because it usually means a character is up to no good, or they’re having a “bragging” moment we can all relate to.
And there’s no better cure for to liven things up than laughing (it feels good).
Here are some of my favorites 😉
35 Smug Anime Faces That Are Too Ridiculous To Ignore:
1. Izzy smug face from Taboo Tattoo
2. Shinoa Hiiragi smug (Owari No Seraph)
3. Kyouko smug face (Yuru Yuri)
4. Index smug face (A Certain Magical Index)
5. Umaru Doma smug (Umaru Chan)
6. Tohru smug (Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid)
7. Mayaka Ibara smug (Hyouka)
8. Saitama smug (One Punch Man)
9. Megumin smug (Kono Subarashii)
10. Zero Two smug (Darling In The Franxx)
11. Smug anime girl
12. Akane smug (and you thought there was never a girl online?)
13. Kyouko smug (Yuru Yuri)
14. Sanae Dekomori smug (Chuunibyou)
15. Enomoto smug (Love Lab)
16. smug anime boy
17. Asuna Yuuki smug (Sword Art Online)
18. Raku smug (Nisekoi)
19. Anime girl smug purple hair
20. Smug little anime girl
21. Smug anime character (Monogatari)
22. Smug blue haired anime girl
23. Smug brown haired anime girl
24. Glenn Radars smug (Rokudenashi)
25. Glenn Radars smug #2
26. Sistine Fibel smug (Rokudenashi)
27. Konata Izumi smug (Lucky Star)
28. Goku smug (Dragon Ball Z)
29. Goku smug #2
30. Thouars smug (Tail Gear Users)
31. Haruhi Suzumiya smug (The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya)
32. Gintoki Sakata smug (Gintama)
33. Kagura smug (Gintama)
34. Kuroo smug (Haikyuu)
35. Roy Mustang smug (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Did you notice how most smug anime faces are anime girls, not guys?
The difference is pretty stark, actually… And interesting. 😉
I’m the Founder of Anime Motivation.
The 1st anime I watched was Dragon Ball Z. Followed by Claymore, Inuyasha, Attack On Titan, and the rest as they say is “history”.