Anime shows sometimes have long, irrelevant titles that lack creativity. Isekai is the culprit of this.
Other times it’s nice and simple, straight to the point or different.
With that said, what if anime were named like Clickbait YouTube videos or news articles?
Not that I believe it would change how attention-grabbing an anime might be, but it’s a funny thought.
Let’s talk about it.
1. “MY PARENTS PUT A DEMON INSIDE ME… DID I SURVIVE?” (Naruto)
2. “Wait… The main character did WHAT to this woman??” (Shield Hero)
3. “You won’t believe what happens to these
CUTE magical girls.” (Madoka Magica)
4. “When a gay couple goes ice skating together **SHOCKING**” (Yuri On Ice)
5. “FEMINISTS will RUN to Twitter when they see this.” (Goblin Slayer)
6. “Naked Murderous Barbie dolls eat humans! How humans respond will shock you!” (AOT)
7. “If you LOVE bad-ass women, DON’T watch this anime.” (Black Lagoon)
8. “How to get women to LOVE you in 5 easy steps.” (How Not To Summon A Demon Lord)
9. “How to kill your WORST enemy without getting caught.” (Death Note)
10. “When a girl gets revenge on her ASSHOLE boyfriend.” (Skip Beat)
girls are so CUTE you might die of happiness” (K-On)
12. “What do you mean these
cute girls get TRAUMATIZED? Stop it!” (Gakkou Gurashi)
13. “Kids are trapped inside a game with no hope of survival. Here’s what happens NEXT.” (SAO)
14. “The main protagonist trains so hard he loses all his hair. What happens next is unbelievable.” (One Punch Man)
15. “How to receive a Goddesses’ blessing, even if you’re a shut-in NEET.” (Kono Subarashii)
Imagine a world full of these titles in the anime industry (or
That would be a good laugh. In all seriousness, if someone did this as a joke, I wonder how that would turn out.
It might lighten the mood a bit.