Yumi Uchiyama, born on October 30, 1987, is a renowned Japanese voice actress associated with Office Osawa. After a brief hiatus, she resumed her career at Arts Vision, making a notable comeback with the role of Abbey in “Let’s Love Vampire.” She later secured her first regular role as Nagisa Tennōji in “A Channel.” In April 2017, Uchiyama transitioned to Office Osawa from Arts Vision.
Featured anime voice acting roles for Yumi Uchiyama:
- Touhou Spell Carnival (2024 Video Game).
- Oshi no Ko.
- Isekai Quartet.
- Overlord III.
- Langrisser Mobile.
- And you thought there is never a girl online?.
- The Devil is a Part-Timer!!
- Tokyo Revengers.
- Bakugan Battle Planet.
- Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation.
- Cells at Work! CODE BLACK.
- Re:Zero The Frozen Bond.
- Kengan Ashura.